Sunday, August 7, 2011

Why am I so weird? Im not like everyone else?

I am very shy I find it hard to talk to people and just be myself around others, especially girls,I feel quite nervous in social situations. I am very sensitive and I fear being criticized and judged by others. I worry too much about my appearance and what I am wearing and i'm constantly looking into the mirror and fixing my hair, I wish I looked a lot better. I'm also very ertive and would do anything for people to like me, I'm a people pleaser and like making people happy so that they will like me. I am always buying drinks for people when I do very seldom go out, I don't have very much confidence in myself when talking to others. When I am at home however, I am a totally different person, I have confidence and am ot shy around any family members. I dont think I have low self esteem because I do think I am worthy and do not think bad about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment