Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What would you think if a guy called you another woman's name?

I have been seeing a guy for a couple of months and I was out at his house and he was like, "Why don't you do this, Daisy?" I stopped in my tracks and thought hmmmm, was that a slip of the tongue and he was calling me a flower cause he is always calling me little nicknames like muffin and such. But Daisy is a woman's name and a red flag began to go up. I decided to listen to all of his conversations and see if he ever mentioned this name again. Yesterday, we were talking on the phone and he mentioned his daughter who is 15 and said one of her friend's was Daisy. My ears perked up and I thought to myself is he fantasizing about me being Daisy? It am a grown woman btw and he is always saying how sweet and innocent I look and I have a son who is an adult and although it is sort of complimentary to be told that I look sweet and innocent, frankly I'm not and havne't been for some time. Also, he likes me to wear clothes like little girl shoes and such and says that is a huge turn on for him and he says how sweet that looks on a woman. I don't want to be going with any weirdo here and want to make sure this guy is alright in the head and not using me as some ual toy. Do you think I have reason for concern here or not? I don't want to confront him about this yet b/c he could have slipped up when he called me Daisy but on the other hand, it seems strange. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment