Sunday, August 14, 2011

How to deal with an unfair teacher?

Well, theres this PE teacher and she's always putting the white students in the best teams and choosing them for the activities, even when they aren't THAT good. Then there's the other kids, that she's always leaving out. She constantly forgets my name and whenever I do anything good, she never takes it in, she only looks at my bad points. I'm quite good at PE compared to some other people and she's going to put me in the bad group - even after I did well in my rounders and athletics marks! There are loads of other students that are worse than me, too, but she seems to forget COMPLETELY about me. It's not JUST that she's racist, she just has her favourites. They're not even that fantastic! What should I do? Please help. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment