Monday, August 15, 2011

Is g juice healthy on a diet.?

I am a little confused about something. I have followed two diets in the past five years. Atkins and South Beach. These days I follow the South Beach diet more then ever but something about it confuses me. Besides water the diet encourages drinking vegetable juice, water and some diet soda and crystal light drink mix. But the diet frowns on g and orange juice saying getting your fiber from whole fruits is better which I agree with. But there is no way in this world that you can convince me sugar free drinking products or better for you then things like g juice which as we all know is very healthy for you. My question is do any of you think there is a way I can incorporate g juice into my diet without ruining it? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment