Friday, August 12, 2011

What to do?

Hi,I am very badly constipated as a result of too much food at one go last night (one of them occasions). I have a thing where the day after indulgence such as that, I dont eat solid foods but wait till evening to have something light. Though i am not particularly hungry at all, just very thirsty and somehow craving juice, like orange. I need something that will help "clear my insides" (e.g. act as a natural laxative). Would orange juice help get my bowels moving? What kinda juice will help. Im going out shopping later on so would appreciate some input! I hate prune juice by the way and react ADVERSELY to that, stinks aswell, so forget that. Any ideas? I even thought of having just cereal (some kinda bran) but that might make the consipation worse. Let me know! Thanks in advance. Im so desparate to feel unclogged again!

No comments:

Post a Comment