Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well I guess I shouldn't but I have phone with him every night..?

We're in high school. He has a girlfriend. I don't really see him at school and it would be kind of awkward to hang out with him outside of school because he has a girlfriend. I like him a lot. I told him last night that we had to stop doing this and that I would never be used to cheat on his girlfriend. He said okay but he said that things weren't going so well with his girlfriend and that he might not have one for much longer. I said that even if he broke up with her he wouldn't like me. He said "says who? you don't know that" He kept putting lots of <3's and making me like him even more. I said it was because he kinda only wanted me for and stuff. He said "you kinda only want ME for and stuff." I said that wasn't true. We did it again. Then we talked for a while about life. He's pretty cynical like me but I pretended to be more optimistic. I feel like I can't really get him to get to know be. I really want him to be myyy boyfriend. He's pretty ugly and I'm considered to be pretty. Peop

No comments:

Post a Comment