Friday, August 12, 2011

Dream of Pres. Obama & I together being intimate?

I know this sounds ridiculous but I just dreamt of president Obama (for the ? now) and I being together. In the dream there was an older lady as maid busy doing her job and I was sitting on the long cream couch and Pres. Obama was lying on his back and being tall his feet was on my lap but suddenly it happened so fast he was so close beside me and rubbing my with his right hands and i was shocked because in my dream i thought we were just platonic friends and i can not believe he was being intimate so i slapped his hands away at the same time the maid went to the door to talk to some strangers who were looking for me it turned out it was my mother and little brother (around 13 y/o in the dream but now he's 31) then she asked me where i met mr. obama and out of the blue obama yelled something from across the room i do not recall (a place, an event) but then i thought that was in another dream i had with him. i dream of him at least once a month and do not recall most of them and when he said we met at ?? then it dawned on me that it was in another dream. then my mother said if we were just friends why was he all over me? then i woke up. what was that all about???

No comments:

Post a Comment