Sunday, August 7, 2011

Coming From Advanced Cles To Regular-Ed ?

So I got kicked out of advanced cles for my grades and behavior. I'm in eighth grade and have been in the program since first grade. There's only about 120 kids in eighth grade PROBE (the program), but about 350 kids in eighth grade in all.. I got to a huge school. I just want to know what it'll be like tomorrow. We were off today. I know a lot of the people in regular-ed already, but not a whole lot. My friends in PROBE said they'll probably hate me because they'll think I'm smart (when really I'm pretty average) and they hate smart. The kids in regular-ed are a lot more laidback and more into being "cool". What do you think it'll be like? I had a lot of friends in PROBE, but that's because I grew up with that group.

No comments:

Post a Comment